Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Covid Respite #15, Part 2 - Location and Scale


With the ability to do aerial photography via my drone, I'm now able to provide a bird's-eye view of some of the features I photographed from the ground . . . so you can see them in the larger context of the area, and see more or less where I was standing to shoot them.


Here are nine examples from my recent visit to the Ah-Shi-Sle-Pah wilderness area for your enjoyment.  If you would like to get a closer look at the aerial shot diagrams and corresponding ground-based images in a larger format, visit my photography website, Todos Juntos Photography, by clicking here.


We'll begin with the overview, which shows a large section (but not all) of the Ah-Shi-Sle-Pah area and for scale, near the middle, my friend Mark in the blue shirt.




Now here are the aerial view diagrams paired with the corresponding ground-based images:




















































1 comment:

  1. Great drama - they come alive with these images / Barry

    ReplyDelete